BSE Sensex at its all time high for a long time now, last week breached 6900 mark and is expected to cross 7000 mark soon. In the last few years, the market has just moved in one direction, with the exception of Black Monday, that was when BJP govt fell, last year.
At the end of year 2002, the market was below 3000 mark. Dec 2002 onwards. Most of the share prices have doubled. And some have gone 4-5 times. I remember Hexaware used to be within the range of Rs 110-125, is now above 800/- :thumb:
The overall positive economic indicators have contributed to the gains, with ever-soaring foreign exchange reserves, growth in GDP, the recent positive budget for corporate sector, etc.
In the coming week, the following sectors are expected to gain…
1. Steel – TISCO, SAIL, Jindal Steel, Essar Steel.
2. Pharma – Alembic, Glaxo Smithkline, Pzier.
3. Banking – SBI, OBC, IOB, Allahbad Bank.
4. Textile – Arvind Mills, Welspun India, Indian Rayon, Raymonds, Century Textile.
5. Auto Ancilliary – Omex Auto, Bharat Forge, Shanti Gear, RICO Auto.
Other Good Buys – Titan, Shipping Corporation, Genus Overseas.