June 2007 Highlights:
1. Sri Lanka, Thailand and Indonesia introduced cyber crime laws.
2. India: HC issues notice to Centre to block web contents.
3. Hackers Successfully Hijack Google AdWords.
4. US Senators demand more regulations on Net pharmacies.
5. Europe considers new identity theft laws.
6. Hong Kong Looks to Protect Copyright in the Digital Age.
7. US Cyber Security Bill Targets Botnets.
8. NZ second most favoured target for cyber-vandalism.
9. U.S. puts 12 nations on watch for piracy including India.
10. MySpace to curb copyright violation.
Full version of the newsletter can be picked up @ http://www.cyberlawtimes.com/newsletter.html
May 2007 Highlights:
1. Cyber Defamation Case Settled at Delhi (by Defence Cyber Lawyer)
2. ‘Cyber stalking’ law proposed in US
3. Dirty words as bad as pictures, US court rules
4. Google AdWords Falls Victim to Cyber Criminals
5. Data collation can evade Data Protection Act, says Court of Appeal
6. Blogging code of conduct will infringe human rights law
7. Singapore passes New Anti-Spam Law
8. ICANN wins court order against rogue registrar
9. Virginia Tech gunman leaves cyber trail of massacre plot
10. AFP and Google sign deal on copyright
Full version of the newsletter can be picked up @ http://www.cyberlawtimes.com/newsletter_may.html