The news that you won’t find anywhere else… 🙂
1. Two separate cases filed against Reliance Infocom simultaneously at Consumer Forum, K.G.Marg, Delhi, last week.
– First date is on 01 June 2005… shorter date 😎
– Compensation of 4.5 Lakhs and 2 Lakhs claimed respectively.
– DhiruBhai Pioneer Offer Challenged.
– Unfair Trade Practices exposed.
2. MCS LTD slapped with two legal notices of Rs 10.5 Lakhs and 5.5 Lakhs respectively, in respect of Allahabad Bank IPO. MCS Ltd is the worst company, when it comes to handling to share issues.
Leave a Reply